mandag den 11. juli 2011

OOTD - Sunday lunch/Karina 5 years

Hi guys,

This is my outfit from yesterday. I went out to lunch with my parents.


                              Dress - Monsoon // Nude wedge peeptoes - Steve Madden

Normally I am not that girlie in my style and my favorite (clothes) colours are grey and black, but something strange happens with me as soon as the sun comes out and the winter is over. I get all girlie and want to dress in bright colours, whites and florals!

Anyway, I love the 50'ies cut of this dress, I feel like I am in "Mad Men" when I where it. It also reminds me of the pretty (unpractical) dresses my grandmother used to buy for my when I was a kid, much to my mother's regret, but how I loved those frilly, girlie dresses! 

- Karina

6 kommentarer:

  1. Ih, sikke en flot kjole! Og hvor er du smuk. Endnu engang, dejligt at du er kommet til blogland :)

    - Rikke
    http://stickysweetdanish.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  2. Tak, Rikke, der er nu skønt i Blogland :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. loving this mad men inspired look!!

    do you have a twitter account? if not, you should start one! it's a great way to gain followers, and your blog is fantastic!!

    you can find me at twitter here: http://twitter.com/#!/chicineverycity

    xxJessica

    p.s. when I come to Copenhagen this fall, I would love to meet up with you and chat about fashion!!

    SvarSlet
  4. Thanks for the nice comments Jessica :-) I have created a twitter account, I just need to work out the button on my blog thing ;-) In the meantime you can find me on https://twitter.com/#!/CphCurves.

    And if you are coming to Copenhagen, we should definitely meet up, just let me know.

    - Karina

    SvarSlet
  5. OMG I get so hard seeing you in that dress, just jacked off to these pictures

    SvarSlet
  6. Wear that pretty dress for me when I nail you in your sexy ass

    SvarSlet