tirsdag den 2. august 2011

OOTD - Vacation

Hi guys,

Here is yet another casual outfit and there will probably be a lot of those over the next couple of weeks as I have vacation and have decided to style down a little and wear little to no make-up.

 Skirt - DIY // Tee - H&M BiB // Leopard print hoodie - Evans // Flip flops - Havaianas // Key chain - Veri Vinci // Grey Clutch with suede tassel - Part Two

 Veri Vinci leather key chain with heart coin purse

 Close up of details on the tassel clutch

 Close up of the leopard printed Evans hoodie

Ice pink Havaianas and my crooked toes ;-)

And I am using the french braid/messy bun hairdo again. I have been styling my hair like this a lot lately. Practical but stylish - my favorite combination...

- Karina

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar