fredag den 30. september 2011

Back from Boston

Hi Guys,

I have been in Boston the past week on a conference, but I had a little time to shop anyway. I had actually planned that I could live-blog some of my shopping, but I forgot the cable to the camera. Oh well, here is some of my purchases and a lovely picture of the Boston skyline (not by me, as I did not get a chance to get on the water).

I will definitely go back to Boston for vacation some time, it was such a lovely city. Small but big, exactly as I like it. I would love to take a road trip on the US east coast: Philidelphia, Baltimore, New York, Washington DC and maybe a little bit Canada as well.

Picture credit: Kindra Clineff

Teal suede shoes - Aldo // Snake print clutch - Aldo // Photo finish - Smashbox // Instant de-puffing roll-on gel - Sephora

I love shopping in the USA! I usually go for make-up and shoes, but I this time I also bought a pair of Levi's Jeans (finally available in plus size!) a skirt and a top (which you can see in Fridays OOTD post). 

I also bought something very unlike me, or shoes is not unlike me, but sneakers/trainers!? I have not bought a pair of sneakers in over 10 years. But walking around Boston on the first day, I came to realise that, cute as they are, ballerinas are just not support enough for feet walking the pavement (read: shopping) for 8 straight hours... And so the hunt for a pair of cute sneakers went in. I found these very cute Adidas retro basket shoes in my favorite fall colour combination: black and grey and I think they will look great with a casual outfit with skinny jeans and a leather jacket.


Black/grey retro sneakers - Adidas

- Karina

1 kommentar: