lørdag den 3. september 2011

OOTD - Powerdress

Hi guys,

So I finally wore my new dress from Carmakoma, the "mink" dress. It is very me, black, tailored and with puff sleeves (I cannot resist puff sleeves!). I wore it to work, even though it is a little bit short, but with a pair of 100 den. black thights underneath I was fine.

I did feel a little bit selfconscience at times because of the lenght and the fact that it is quite tight, but I am still very happy with it.

 Dress - Carmakoma // Tights - Evans // Shoes - Skoringen // Fringe bag - Botkier // Bracelet - Kranz & Ziegler // Earrings - Julie Sandlau


 For a party or a night out I would style this dress with an up-do, dark smokey eyes, red lips and a pair of killer heels. I think I will be wearing this dress a lot this season.

- Karina

2 kommentarer:

  1. I am in love with this dress! It is everything I love in a dress - fitted, sexy, and structured at the shoulders (my shoulders are small in comparison to my upper arm and need all the help they can get!!)

    Beautiful look that looks great with your perfect blond hair :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Thanks, it is such a great dress.

    - Karina

    SvarSlet