fredag den 30. september 2011

OOTD - Blue suede shoes

Hi guys,

Here is my outfit from today. I got back from the US yesterday and as usual my suitcase has just exploded all over my apartment. I must do laundry one of these days ;-) Luckily I could break in some of my new purchases this morning.

 Black draped top - Loft by Ann Taylor // Sequin and jersey skirt - Ann Taylor // Teal shoes - Aldo // Snake print clutch - Aldo


 Details of the skirt. It has sequins only in the front, the back is all jersey. I like the mix of sporty and sparkles with the pockets, the jersey and the drawstring waist. 

 Teal suede shoes - Aldo
Blue'ish snake skin clutch - Aldo

- Karina

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi! I just stumbled-upon your blog. I love your style!

    Colleen Nyborg from Canada
    cpnyborg@yahoo.ca

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you so much, Colleen!

    - Karina

    SvarSlet