tirsdag den 6. september 2011

New in - Pussy Bow shirt(s)

Hi guys,

I always have a hard time finding tops and blouses (that is also the reason why I wear so many dresses). I think most tops (that I apparently come across) are just boring, so I often end up with a simple vest top teamed with a nice cardigan or a blazer.

This season I was very keen to get my hands in a pretty "silk" shirt with a pussy bow neckline and yesterday I spotted the perfect specimen in Gina Tricot! Needless to say that I bought almost one in each colour ;-) I always do that when I find something I really like.

Pink pussy bow shirt from Gina Tricot

Besides the pink one I bought a bordeaux, olive green and an off white/nude as well. You can get them here (if you are located in Denmark) in all the beautiful A/W 11 colours like rusty orange and jewel tones.

Gina Tricot's sizes only run up to an EU44/UK16/US14, but I often find that their sizes run big and therefore they can fit larger sizes as well.

I will wear these shirts with jeans to mix pretty and edgy and with skirts for a classic ladylike look.

- Karina


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar