onsdag den 23. november 2011

Winter Florals

Hi guys,

This summer while I was all giddy and high on sunshine (or the idea of sunshine as the weather in Denmark was not that sunny) I wore a lot of bright colours and floral prints. I actually promised myself that, come winter, I would try and soften my usual all black winter wardrobe and get in some colours.

I am not sure that I am 100% able to follow through with my good intentions, but I will give it a try. So I went for an online browse with the aim of finding some pretty winter floral dresses (bearing my summer crush in mind), I ended up buying one, but wanted to show you the many options out there if you also need to inject your dark winter wardrobe with some pretty flowers.

Yellow/mustard flower dress - South @ Littlewoods

I have ordered this gorgeous mustardy/yellow dress with the orange, purple and red flowers. I think it is super cute and I can't wait to wear it. I plan to wear it with purple tights, my turqoise suede heels from ALDO and my new blue shimmering"Midnight Cami" nail polish from Essie, for a jewel tone colour blocking look.

 Blue tunic/dress with poppies - Monsoon

 Creme 70's dress - South @ Littlewoods

 Black and creme kimono style dress - Dorothy Perkins

 Black floral kimono style dress - Dorothy Perkins

 Navy blue floral dress - Asos Curve

Black and brown floral dress - H&M BiB (totally sold out online, but I managed to get one a month ago. And I have seen it in store several places as well)

- Karina

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar